The M72DX is a modified version of DMC's popular M72D sidecar model. It has all of the same options available and is an additional 4 inches wider than the standard model. And, as with all of our sidecars, includes bike specific (in most cases) mounting hardware. The M72DX is offered for dual-sport motorcycles. We also have made the M72DX available for both right-hand side mounting (North/South America/Europe) and left-hand side mounting (Australia, Great Britain, New Zealand & Japan).
- The base model includes motorcycle specific mounting system, swing arm suspension with a Hagon shock, gel-coat finish, DOT lights, integrated wiring harness and a floor mat.
- Sidecar body is 76 inches long
- SIdecar body width is 26 inches wide, with the fender it is 39 inches wide
- Sidecar seat hip room is 21 inches, leg room is 41 inches
- Trunk has 125 cubic litres of storage space
- Ground clearance is 14 inches
- A swing arm and a "Hagon" shock absorber provide suspension and a smooth comfortable ride
|The base model includes bike specific mounts, gel-coat finish, DOT lights, integrated wiring harness and a floor mat||$6395.00|