The Tomahawk sidecar comes with bike specific mounting hardware, windshield, turn signal/tail light assembly, carpeted floor mat, and an Indian style fender. This sidecar is styled after the 1940's Indian Princess sidecar and integrates current technology to make a vintage beauty come to life, and is larger than all of the other vitage styled sidecars on the market. As always, safety and strength of construction are some of its' finest features. The trunk is accessed by tipping the passenger seat forward.
Call for details
- Width of body is 26 inches
- Length of body is 85 inches
- The Tomahawk has 56 inches of leg room
- The hip room (seat width) is 24 inches
- Total width of sidecar with the fender is 39 inches