Honda GL 1800 Trike
The new Independent Suspension features high pressure gas shock absorbers, forged upper and lower control arms and high pressure cast components, all adding strength and reliability while reducing weight. The standard sway bar can be upgraded to our new patent pending Variable Sway Control (VSC™) system allowing the rider the ability to change the handling characteristics of the trike. Therefore, adding to performance for curves or comfort for highways and city driving. Champion’s CRT™ independent suspension shares a common body with our rigid axle trike, and has the same extra large trunk space Champion customers have been accustomed to. With the introduction of our independent suspension, In addition to our standard "Zero-Flex" Rigid Axle, you now have the opportunity to select... not settle, when purchasing your new trike.
- Custom-engineered “Zero-Flex” swing arm retaining OEM single shock (with lifting capabilities) and two new Progressive coil-over helper shocks
- High-performance, independent front and rear disc brake systems
- Toyota® lightweight rear-end
- Powder-coated structural components
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction
- Extra large trunk + over-wheel storage
- OEM tail and signal lights
- Overall Width: 57.75"
- Overall Length: 108"
- Load Capacity: 640lbs
- Tire Size: 205/70/R15
- Trunk capacity: 6.75 cubic feet
|With Independent Rear Suspension||$8,245.00|
|VSC (Variable Sway Control) with Purchase of IRS Kit only||$1,102.00|
|Core Charge, May be refundable on return of selected parts||$400.00|
|Packaging and crating for surface shipment in U.S.||$210.00|